Manager (Accounts) :
- Qualified Chartered Accountant from institute
of Chartered Accountants of India. OR
- M.Com from a recognized University / Institute.
Deputy Manager (Accounts) :
- M.Com. (2nd Class) or B.Com (1st Class).
- Two years’ experience in a Supervisory Capacity
with Bank or Government Office or any Public Limited Company.
Junior Labour Welfare
- Senior Secondary School or equivalent.
- State / National level Player on popular sports.
Assistant Store Keeper :
- Matriculation / Higher Secondary with Science
subjects (Physics and Chemistry) preferably ITI trained in Mechanical
and Electrical Trades.
- Should be able to render security at the
appropriate scale fixed by the Delhi Administration from time to time.
- Experience: Two years’ experience in
Store keeping in Engineering undertaking or Hardware stores and
knowledge of Maintenance of store ledger.
Store Attendant :
- Matriculation with Science subjects (Physics
- Experience: Two years’ experience in Store
Keeping in Engineering undertaking or Hardware Stores and knowledge of
maintenance of Store ledger.
- Graduate from recognized University.
- Experience: Must be an Ex-Servicemen having
served in Army / Navy / Air Force for at least 10 years as a clerk
having good knowledge of Accounts work.
Tailor Master :
- Middle i.e. 8th Class passed.
- Diploma / certificate in tailoring and cutting
from a recognized institution.
TGT (Special Education) :
- Graduate with B.Ed. (Special Education) or
B.Ed. with two years Diploma in Special Education or Post Graduate
Professional Diploma in Special Education. OR
- Any other equivalent qualification approved by
Rehabilitation Council of India.
- Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET)
conducted by CBSE.
Publication Assistant :
- Bachelors Degree of a recognized university
with English or Hindi as one of the subject along with one year
Diploma/P.G. Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication of a
recognized institute / university. OR
- Three year Graduation Degree in Journalism and
Mass Communication of a recognized university.
- Experience: Two years’ experience in Printing /
Publishing and allied work in a Printing / Publishing House of a repute
or in a Govt. Deptt.
- Master’s Degree in the subject concerned.
- Degree / Diploma in training /Education.
- Subject wise detailed qualification must see